- General Details
Manual Visual Inspection Table
Designed for use in pharmaceutical and laboratory environments, the VS B equipment provides a simple method for detecting visible particles in pharmaceutical containers, including vials, ampoules, cartridges, bottles, prefilled syringes, BFS, FFS, IV bags.
VS B visual inspection area is made up of:
- A vertical matte black panel
- A vertical non-glare white panel next to black panel
- An adjustable lamp holder with shaded white light source and a diffuser
The operator performs the visual inspection process simply by moving and, if necessary, swirling each individual container in front of the two panels, and observing any particulate contamination present in the solution.
In front of the black panel, light colored particles will be visible, and in front of the white panel, dark colored particles will be visible.
This equipment complies with the specification included in the European Pharmacopoeia § 2.9.20 and with United States Pharmacopoeia USP <790>, USP <797> and USP <800> requirements.
- Adjustable lamp unit for a comfortable working height.
- Uses two low consumption LED lamps.
- Folding frame for space saving and easy storage.
- Removable diffuser for use with non-transparent container material.
- Intuitive assembly with no tools required
VS B equipment uses LED bulbs with a diffuser to give a light level of between 2000 and 3750 Lux (in case of glass containers inspection) or between 8000 and 10.000 Lux in case of plastic and non-transparent containers inspection. The LED bulbs have a lifespan of 100,000 hours.
The unit can be folded for storage, the inspection surfaces folding together to reduce the risk of damage.
- Qualification of reference inspection samples used to assess the performance of automated inspection equipment
- Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) testing of containers inspected by automated systems
- Small batch visual inspection
- Verification of product rejects
- Inspection of Blow-Fill-Seal, Form-Fill-Seal containers, Pouches and IV Bags
- Techical Info
- Product Enquiry
Contact form description text
- Product Video