- General Details
100% High Voltage Leak Detection Equipment – Glass Containers
This equipment allows to perform a fully automated 100% Container Closure Integrity of sealed containers filled with parenteral sterile liquid drugs.
HVA 200 is designed specifically for processing glass vials, ampoules, cartridges and bottles both in On-line and Off-line configuration.
The equipment is completed with multiple HVLD inspection stations, container mechanical vibrating and rotation systems allowing to wet the internal surface of the container with the liquid product and assuring the proper detection capability.
The equipment max operating speed is 200 pieces per minute.
- High Voltage Leak Detection system is a proprietary technology of Xepics
- Entire container body inspection possible, inspection of 100% critical areas
- Flexible in/outfeeding: Off-line (Tray-in and Tray-out) or Online (conveyors)
- Original electrodes system configuration for Your Product Type and Size
- HMI Control System compliant with FDA 21CFRp11 and EU GMP Annex 11
- Easy configuration, fast changeover, short retooling time
100% Fully Automated Non destructive investigation of the closure integrity of glass and plastic packages containing a wide range of drug products:
- Biological and biosimilar
- Highly viscous and concentrated, large molecules
- Suspensions and emulsions
- Monoclonal antibodies, live cells
- WFI and water-based solutions with an electrical conductivity level in the order of micro Siemens/cm
- Techical Info
Nominal Specifications Containers to be processed Vial, Ampoule, Cartridge Container content Liquid, conductive Container material Glass Container sizes 8 to 39 mm in diameter, 35 to 110 mm in height Fill volume 1 to 30ml Production speed 200 containers per minute (12000 containers per hour) Max Voltage applied 20 kV Minimum liquid conductivity In the range of micro Siemens/cm (as a function of product and package features)
- Product Enquiry
Contact form description text
- Product Video